Why did I start blogging?

I started this blog in order to record my theories and philosophies and share it with the world. The hypothesis is mine, the theories are mine, but the background or foundation is derived from different disciplines integrating science, history, Upanishads, Sutras and Bhagavad Gita. I have always been highly influenced by Bhagavad Gita, since I believe it is the concentrated soup of practical knowledge available to mankind.


My Background:

I believe in the indefinable universal energy which we vaguely call as “God”. I believe that, just like how we categories species in the micro environment perspective, a believer categories God based on their understanding and stream of thought. I try to read and collect information and contemplate and retrospect the information to make logical and rational sense out of it. In this field, one is prone to read with a predetermined and preconceived notion of what one wants to hear and then weed the information out of the books to fit his/her desire. Many historians had done that mistake and I’m putting a serious effort to not get caught up in that mess.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope that when you look back at your blog, you see that you have done what you had set out to do and more..All da best!
Anonymous said…
Heyy Srija,

Happy to see the transformation in you . Writing can take you a different state of consciousness and Meditativeness . The blossoming of the heart happens from that sacred space .

All the best, Keep writing & let your soul evolve !!!

Cheers

Ettayi

Checkout http://www.oshoworld.com/onlinebooks/index.asp for inspirational ideas / Topics ..
Anonymous said…
Hai Srija,
I was in search of some Hanuman mysteries through Google and landed on your site. You look beautiful so I made a temporary stopover - went through the contents and found it excellent and informative and bookmarked. If you will not get offended I quote a famous saying "If a beautiful girl turns scholarly, there is something wrong in her reproductive organs" Oscar Wild - I dont know for sure. Continue your blog and I will come back more often. From Balaji - balanbr@eim.ae
Srija Abhishek said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Srija Abhishek said…
Hhahaha, I have a baby gal - 15 months old. Thank god my reproductive organs are in good condition! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Ganapati / Ganesha / Vigneshwara

Why!!! go to the Temple?

Quartz Crystals - When cognitive science meets metaphysics